Thursday, May 14, 2015

Who Is Corporate Barbie?

Hello Everyone. It's nice to meet you. Thanks so much for checking out my blog.

I am Corporate Barbie. Why Corporate Barbie? Ask my cousins: Malibu Barbie, Soccer Mom Barbie, and Laid Back Barbie.

They gave me my name one day about 10 years ago. Having grown up together, they were used to seeing me in shorts and a t-shirt. Until we all met for happy hour one night, and I walked into the restaurant, fresh off an airplane, back from a business trip, dressed like I dress for work. From then on, they have called me Corporate Barbie. It stuck. And now they have their own Barbie names too.

Anyway, it suits me. Especially now that I have started to get active in the clothing resale community. It's perfect for branding. So that's who I am. Check out my closet. https://poshmark.com/closet/corporatebarbie


1 comment:

  1. Love it! I work in the corporate world too hence my blog Cubicle Chic which is about fashion and outfits that are appropriate for work! Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete